lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Convento San Pedro y San Pablo, Jantetelco

The ex convent of San Pedro y San Pablo was built by the Agustin Order in 1558.

The temple is highlighted by a large tower. The convent, of just one level with walls and archways made from cantera has become the parsonage.
Plateresco style is used in ornaments.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario