lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Ex Convento de Santiago de Apóstol, Ocuituco, Ocuituco

This monastery was the first one to be stablished in America in 1534 by the Agustin Order. By that time, Friar Juan de Zumárraga was the first archbishop novohispano.

The cloister is distinguished by a fountain with six lions carved in cantera that still remain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario